Thursday, April 22, 2010

ADveNTUrE!!

Okay everyone, I am going on a new adventure!! I am planning on moving in with my friends in Blacksburg, VA! They live closer to my cowboy then the STL. Besides you can see horses from their house and they have three dogs, all of who I love. What more could I want...oh and they can put up with me:)

The truth is, they have been asking me to move in with them since they moved back to Blacksburg, VA from New York last summer! I feel blessed to have friends like this....I almost moved in a while ago...but I felt the need to resist at the time :) I was confused at that time...lets just say I had recently moved back to the STL, was trying to make real estate work, and had just come across someone special in my life. I was lost! But, you all will be surprised by the proposal I passed up. So Kris said, if I moved in with him and April in the next three months he would become a vegetarian for a year!!! I know can you believe I didn't jump on that...whoops!:) I must have been out of my mind....lol!

Anyways, I am planning on moving in with them at the end of May and staying for about a month. When the month is up I will reassess the situation and determine where to go from there... This way I will be closer to my sexy man and I will get to see him on a more real life basis. Oh and I will always be looking for good jobs!

My two dogs will come with me...with their combined weight of 15lbs and we will live with their three dogs whose combined weight is probably closer to 300lbs. Hahaha....it will be great!:) Maybe they will all sleep with me!

When else in your life can you do this!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment