Thursday, April 29, 2010

Driving all Night

I am starting my drive to Richmond, Va tonight after my softball game! It is a 12 hour drive...yuck!! Why am I doing it? Well first cause I am crazy and secondly because my favorite person was invited to a wedding on Saturday night. Yes I know he should have known about this sooner that a week and a half prior so that I could have flow, but he is a boy (is that enough of an explanation?!). We were going to meet halfway this weekend anyway, but that would mean that I would not see him till late late late Friday night because he, like a normal person, has to work and he would have to leave early on Sunday morning. Now I can leave whenever I want:)

Anyways, so I am starting the drive tonight! I have been attempting to sleep all day which is not something I am good at, but I would say I have been somewhat successful. If I had really been successful I would not be writing to you, I would be asleep instead...oh well! So both mom and B do not want me to drive through the night...they are both crossing their fingers that I will stop after a couple of hours and get a hotel and sleep till morning. I have assured both of them that I will stop if I feel it is necessary; but I did buy one of those energy shots at Target the other day so will see how far I get :)

And to add to this my ipod nano is broken so I will be hitting the scan button constantly I am sure. Oh well...all to dance at a wedding with my favorite dance partner! :)

Love you Margo and Brian...congratulations on baby James Owen! Can't wait to meet him!

No comments:

Post a Comment