Monday, April 19, 2010

Dream house...


Okay, so I have decided what I want in my dream house....I want it to be cozy and calming. Filled with love, laughter, and spontaneous dancing!! I also want the pitter patter of all my tinnies following me on the wide planked wood floors.

I want a porch that I can sit on and soak up the sun or watch the rain. I wanted rescued chickens in my yard...I love chickens (alive of course!!). So that I can watch them live out their lives in happiness. And I want a pond...one that mimics the turtle pond at my Alma Mater, Hendrix College!! I was there over the weekend and I saw all the tadpoles in the turtle pond....I played with them of course....but I had to resist taking some home in a bottle to watch them grow into frogs. I used to love to do this as a kid!!! Tadpoles where the only reason I began playing golf as a kid....I wanted an excuse to catch tadpoles in the water :)..........You guys do all know that I am crazy and always have been!!!


Anyways back to my dream house with dancing, chickens, a pond, furry critters, and a porch...I also would like a special person to fill my house with love. But I would prefer this person to be strong and good looking so that I could ask them to fix things for me without their shirt of course...hahaha. Have I found this person already....time will tell! But if I have, I feel blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment