Monday, April 12, 2010

For all of you who were following and I had no idea...

Here I am writing for you!! Now you can keep up with my exciting life...:). I spent this past week traveling from the STL to Little Rock, AR to Murray, KY. I spent time in Little Rock celebrating the pregnancy of one of my favorite people. She looked beautiful....pregnancy is perfect on her!! I visited with the special dog I found for her many years ago, Chico....he's a keeper. Too bad they live so far away!

After that, I traveled to Murray, KY to spend time with my most favorite person! He's a keeper also! If you have never been to Kentucky you should, at least stop there once in your life....its beautiful!! Everything is green and there is land as far as the eye can see. AND WATER...one of the loves of my life! Critters everywhere!!:) Luckily I didn't find any I could take home with me:) I watched Duke win the NCAA championship very sweet! I spent a whole lot of time doing nothing and reminding myself that my golf game needs improvement!!

I am back in the STL, not very happy about it, as I watched my favorite drive away to Virgina and I had to turn in the opposite direction. But the happiness of spending time together is worth the pain of being apart.....although I could do without it;).

Anyways, I think that is it for now. Love you all, miss you!!

2 comments:

  1. You know you could always move to Blacksburg...the invitation is still open :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am tempted believe me!! I wrote Brandon an email today telling him I might come live with you....I am waiting to see what his response will be:)

    ReplyDelete