Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Friday!!

Here I go again!...only nine to ten hours this time:) This Friday I leave to head to Virginia again...this time I am driving during the day time and I will be driving to Blacksburg first. I am leaving early Friday morning and getting into Blacksburg that evening then I will go see the boy I miss the most on Saturday and spent memorial day weekend with him.

Like mentioned previously this will be a new adventure. I am going to say with my Blacksburg people during the week and hang out with B on the weekends for about a month. After that we will see where I end up!;)...hopefully we will all still like each other..haha

Anyways the dogs are traveling with me this time, but the cats are staying in the STL until I make a permanent move...so I am going to miss them like crazy:(

What am I gonna miss the most...probably Gizmo!! My mom's dog. He is one of my favorites and he sleeps with me every night...he is one of those dogs that reacts to your feelings and comforts you. When you return home from a five minute trip its like you have been gone forever...he loves you to pieces!! Oh Gizmo, I love you! I will miss you terribly!! (that's him when he was a baby...he is bigger now)

I am so excited....and I know people are gonna miss me...as I will miss them! I truly appreciate those of you who have told me you will miss, but have acknowledged your happiness for me and told me to do it!! You can come visit;)

Anyways, I am not sure everyone is going to be ready for all the stuff I am bringing but oh well...I am really only bringing clothes, shoes, purses, computer, accessories, dogs....haha

Ok, I'll talk to you again from Virginia!!

2 comments: