Sunday, September 19, 2010

Alright I got in Trouble for Being Away Too Long!

Sorry Margo...This one is for you! ;) Margo said if I don't feel like writing I should at least post pictures...so here are some!


So Brandon and I took a 6 day 3,000 mile trip at the beginning of August from Virginia to Rogers, AR. My family was having a little reunion at my grandpa's condo on Beaver Lake ....before we tried to sell the condo cause grandpa passed away a little while ago.



Anyways, we made our way down there with the tinnies and Brandon got to meet my whole family. I think he passed...they liked him! :) And we put up with each other for that long of a car ride!!...we stopped off in
Kentucky on the way back to Virginia and went to some flea market shops..we got some cool finds.


And while in Rodgers I went to the IO Metro Outlet...got a cool side table at such a discount! Julie you might want to make your way up there some time.

These are just pictures from our trip...I'll be back soon!


1 comment: